Counselling and psychotherapy sessions provide a special time just for you, This happens in a safe and supportive environment and everything is treated in complete confidence. You can:
- express your thoughts and feelings, talk and be listened to without judgment or prejudice, and get feedback.
- find out what you want, how you want to be, and discover new ways of thinking and being in the world.
- explore and change any and every aspect of your life: lifestyle, relationships, health, work, play, money.
- resolve limiting symptoms, beliefs and behaviour.
- enjoy greater flexibility, choice and empowerment.
- reduce your stress levels and find emotional balance and harmony.
As well as having trained in NLP, Maggie has attended many courses in humanistic therapies: person-centred therapy, gestalt therapy, transactional analysis, transpersonal therapy and others. She draws on the approach that will best meet your needs at the time.
Everyone can benefit from counselling and psychotherapy, not just people with major issues. Taking stock from time to time enables you to grow and develop with greater confidence and awareness.
Maggie La Tourelle is a counsellor, NLP master practitioner and psychotherapist, and is a member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, BACP. She is also a holistic therapist and incorporates other therapy modalities. She has been practicing since the 1980s.
See also: Holistic Practice