Principles of Kinesiology continues to be the classic introductory kinesiology book worldwide and has been translated into German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
This was the first introductory book to cover the field of kinesiology, written for people who have no knowledge of kinesiology and for kinesiologists interested in branches other than their own.
- the scope and application of kinesiology
- the fundamental principles and concepts
- kinesiology’s main branches
- describes a typical session
- simple powerful techniques for self-help
- applications in other therapies.